OUR VISION, OUR MISSION, OUR VALUES
Aspire has a clear Vision, Mission and set of Values that we work by.
We will be at the heart of communities in which people with learning disabilities are supported to live life to the full.
To deliver ever improving quality care and support services making us the provider of choice for customers, family carers, staff, commissioners and local communities.
Placing the customer at the centre of everything we do. Our actions are based on belief in the abilities, rights and responsibilities of all individuals to achieve happiness, independence and self-confidence through informed choice.
- Customers receive high quality, empowering and inclusive services
- Family carers have confidence and trust in reliable, experienced and committed staff
- Staff are supported and inspired to be the best that they can be
- Commissioners have faith in effective and efficient services
- We actively engage with and invest in local communities
Openness and honesty
Being open and honest with each other, customers and carers, doing what we say we will do and explaining when we cannot.
Continually striving to strengthen social capital by the way we work in and with the community.
Work with integrity, in partnership with others, to develop innovative and creative solutions to the needs of customers.