If you live in Leeds, have a disability and are looking for work or courses and training to support you in to work, you are invited to come to the Through the Maze Ask Us Drop In to learn more about the new Being Employed Leeds accessible website.
At this online event Luke will show you,
- How to navigate the Being Employed Leeds website.
- Different parts of the website that make it easier to read.
- How to listen to the website if you find reading difficult.
You will also be given a guided tour through the website explaining what each section is about and how it can help you.
At the end of the website tour you will,
- Have a chance to give your feedback on any changes or improvements that will make the website easier for people to use.
- Ask any questions you have about finding a job or getting support to find employment.
To book on to this free event please email email@example.com for the Zoom password.
Zoom Meeting link:
Meeting ID: 873 8724 4339