The celebrations will take place between 1st and 4th December. A series of accessible, inclusive performances, stories, exhibitions, discussions, information and activities is planned plus some off-line content. Check out the packed programme of activities.
All events are FREE to attend. Please visit idodp.eventbrite.co.uk to register for the live events or contact the William Merritt Centre on email@example.com or 0113 242 1321 for assistance with booking.
Today's programme includes:
- Employment, Discussion - Forum Central
- Friendships, Relationships and Sexuality Quiz - Advonet
- Stay Active - People in Action
- Poetry Event - Space and SAGE
- Strategies For Disability Activism in the Post-COVID World - Leeds Disabled People Organisation