In the July 2020 edition of our newsletter there’s news and photos from across the service including:
- What people have been getting up to during the Covid-19 lockdown
- Your news stories and congratulations featuring:
- Armley Helping Hands celebrating 25 years
- Neil’s charity skydive for Candlelighters
- Kelly’s 1st anniversary of returning to Leeds, and
- lots of special birthdays
- Find out about the Big Cheese and his mouse hunts
- Charmaine has written a Black Lives Matter! poem
- All the news from Leeds Learning Disability Week 2020
- Our VE Day celebrations
- Kind donations and bequests and
- Sad farewells.
Just click on the link below to read the newsletter or press the play button to watch our eNews video version.